Saturday, October 9, 2010

Learning....

"难道开不开心都同样 才称得上是修养"
Love this phrase from one of the song's lyric
I will work hard for this goal,
i think it shudn't be hard for me :-/
I will try to control my temper,no matter towards who
I will try to control what i m saying
我会努力做个很有修养的人!!=)))

事情发生时,不发脾气,
深呼吸,用平静的语气去沟通,
冷静的看待事情
我长大了,所以我会做到

I hate liar, I hate betrayer, I hate backstabber,
Sometimes,i choose to ignore all of this,
jz becoz the person is not important,
so i wun give a damn=))
If u need to care for everyone on what the think and say,
it's jz too tiring to do it..:-/

When u give the respect to others,
and try to understand them,
will it become a threat for them to bully u??
u said u r wondering,
and me tooooooooooo

*I hope that i have u to be here right now,
need a good listener,need a shoulder to rely on when i feel tired
my dear gf-s:))*


No comments:

Post a Comment