Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FAN~~~

FAN FAN FAN!! (in chinese,not in english :/)

1. Monash intercampus ball
-when u r going to a ball,n the ball holds in melbourne,
a place tat i m not so familiar with...://
we need to find dress,then make-up,then ur hair,then transport,then shoes etc..

2.My 21st Birthday Celebration
I always put high expectation on my birthday,
i mean i wanna joy n happiness lotsa on my birthday,
coz i only get to celebrate my birthday when i was 16
Before that,i can't even celebrate with a birthday cake n accept any birthday gift on my birthday
so sad=((
So,for me,birthday is a big event!!=)
i always want everything to be perfect on my birthday

I think i can get a better birthday celebration if i m in malaysia
I'm gonna invite ppl,plan for the venue,search for the cake,etc...

3.The main point----I M SO BROKE!!
buying i-phone,
fren's birthday dinner,
and the event above...
Conclusion is NO MONEY LIAO~~~!!T.T

Who wants to employ me????????????

P.S: Jie promised to buy me smtg nice,
keke,
so i m gonna see smtg from chadstone sales tml=))yeah yeah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment