I always think tat it's safe to just stay in ur comfort zone,
said hi and bye to others,
n dun reli care for anything,
That's reli good,n i've been having such a life for 2 years,
i think someone know the reason
I always think tat it's not good to care for someone or smtg so much,
I mean there is still got something else better even someone left u,
so,why dun we need to care so much of it?!
The more u care for someone,they wun reli cherish it,
in the end,u will jz get hurted by the one who u care for...=(
Maybe people jz dun understand,but i think there is still someone who can understand wat do i mean n wat do i think,
The fact is u did said something which reli hurts my feeling,
not only once,
u give me the feeling tat i hate to feel the most,
i can't even remember when is the last time i did feel in this way=(
U jz reminded me tat kind of feeling,
Like u said,
I forgive,but i dun forget
*It's the obstacles tat we need to over together i know,
n we knew it since the first day we are together,
i dun wan to be apart with u,
and i reli hope tat we can jz solve all the obstacles together,
Baby,can we??*.*
said hi and bye to others,
n dun reli care for anything,
That's reli good,n i've been having such a life for 2 years,
i think someone know the reason
I always think tat it's not good to care for someone or smtg so much,
I mean there is still got something else better even someone left u,
so,why dun we need to care so much of it?!
The more u care for someone,they wun reli cherish it,
in the end,u will jz get hurted by the one who u care for...=(
Maybe people jz dun understand,but i think there is still someone who can understand wat do i mean n wat do i think,
The fact is u did said something which reli hurts my feeling,
not only once,
u give me the feeling tat i hate to feel the most,
i can't even remember when is the last time i did feel in this way=(
U jz reminded me tat kind of feeling,
Like u said,
I forgive,but i dun forget
*It's the obstacles tat we need to over together i know,
n we knew it since the first day we are together,
i dun wan to be apart with u,
and i reli hope tat we can jz solve all the obstacles together,
Baby,can we??*.*

No comments:
Post a Comment