Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday,Jv.H!!

Before i forget this,
before i go to the bed and start dating with Mr.Zhou...


HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY,
JAYVIAN HONG/HONG JAYVIAN/
BESTIE IN COLLEGE/妹妹


Congratulation that u r entering big two zone^_-
i hope u like the suprise that i give you,
it's the 1st birthday tat i m not with u,
quite weird but need to get used with it...=(
trying to adapt the life tat without u by my side...
without ur call and messages,
i hope u wun stop contacting after u go UK,right?!>,<
i know u wun,coz u will be one of the person who loves me lotssss :P:P

I hope u r having fun even i m not with u
My 'branded' lawyer,work hard for ur upcoming exam,
all the best and good luck^^
*xoxo and hugsss*
*someone said i shud have a chatbox,
but how to put the chatbox?!
tired to figuring out blogspot==''ma fan==*
*wow~i got the chatbox,
credit to Joen Sia..haha*

1 comment:

  1. Shietz. I just found your blog link AGAIN. Cause I lost it so I thought you deleted it already. NOW M HERE! :DDD

    Happy to see me on your blog! *weeee*

    After my exams (2 weeks later) I tell you okay okay?? Skype with you then !! Bye bu!!

    ReplyDelete